Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mr. Trigger Happy - Shooting Some Hot Babes!










So the hubby went home to Manila more than a month ago as their National Conference was in Baguio. He made a side trip to an exhibit of one of the kind of things that gets him drooling - CARS! Hush-hush! He has no idea that I am doing a post like this.










I doubt if saliva can fuel photography but he took one salivating drive down the trigger happy highway with our camera, shooting like mad akin to overspeeding or drinking and driving, or something like that. The saliva might have intoxicated him into thinking that he was the appointed official photographer of the car show leading him to take more than 150 shots!








It was never ending as I was viewing them on the LCD screen. As I am about to delete them, I thought of doing him a favor and save some of these shots here. Thus, the post. Although browsing through the endless shots and choosing which ones to put here may drive me mad. And indeed, there were shots that could drive wifey mad.











To hubby: Hey, hey, don't get "pikon" with the bon mots, ok?








No comments:

Post a Comment