Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Ooops! First Few Shots of a Photography Beginner

As a photography beginner, I did what I am supposed to do first and foremost - tinker with my newly acquired dSLR camera in Auto mode. Never mind the results at the moment. My main aim in this exercise is to familiarize myself on how to basically handle the much heavier and bulkier dSLR digital camera as weighed against the typical point-and-shoot digial cameras. With this exercise, I made myself comfortable with where I ought to place my hands and fingers. By doing this, I was also able to capture how much of a photography beginner I am. Akin to a shampoo commercial, this is to document the "Before shampooing" episode. I do this with the vision of blogging my better photography shots in the future. For this reason, I am not ashamed to publish these photography blunders. Your comments and criticisms (constructive , please) will surely help in my self-study of photography.

Some factors that affected these photography shots were:
*taken by photography newbie who is also very new to dSLR cameras
*gloomy lighting due to weather (Ondoy just left, Pepeng was on his way)
*photographer confined in the front passenger seat of a moving vehicle, sometimes at 100 kph


So I aptly named these shots Photo Oooops!

Ignoring the weather


Northbound traffic


Natural weather barometer



Swelling river


Foggy Mt. Arayat


Legal or illegal? The logs or the overtake?



Legal or illegal? Overspeeding a bit


NLEX billboard ads folded to welcome super typhoon Pepeng

No comments:

Post a Comment